What a gorgeous picture! It really captures the joy of her spirit. Grandma & Grandpa
Love it. She really is such a pretty girl.And, today when she read her article of faith...I had no idea that she could read so well! Are you going to try to skip her to first grade?
No, I'm not going to skip her. She is DYING To go to Kindergarten and I think it is a good transition for her.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a gorgeous picture! It really captures the joy of her spirit. Grandma & Grandpa
Love it. She really is such a pretty girl.
And, today when she read her article of faith...I had no idea that she could read so well! Are you going to try to skip her to first grade?
No, I'm not going to skip her. She is DYING To go to Kindergarten and I think it is a good transition for her.
Post a Comment