My siblings and I always talked about the future when we would have children. We always hoped our kids would be close. We didn't have many cousins, none on our Mom's side and a handful on our Dad's side, most of which were older than us. So, I always thought it was neat when cousins were best friends. I dreamed about my kids being close to my siblings children, which is why it was so thrilling when it happened. Even the cousins who live far away and they don't see often, they just adore. That makes me sooo happy!
So, when I got the chance to watch my brother's kids overnight, I honestly loved it. They fit in the family well and they were seriously angels!
I cracked up when Amalie called for me to see her in her get-up. Adorable!
These kids worked so hard. I just say the word and off they go cleaning up so they can watch a movie. It's great!
Even the 2 year olds get along!! Love those cousins!
I did a double take when I saw Noah with his arm around Kaitlyn, oh my gosh, how cute! I love that they love each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment