Saturday, July 7, 2012

Awesome Park

We love living in a city that has over 100 parks and we have had a blast exploring them.  So, I guess you could say we are park people and so when we heard of this awesome new park in Saratoga Springs, we had to go.  We had a delicious dinner with Ian and Serena and their family and then both our families headed over to this park.  It was even better than we'd expected.  We stayed for hours!


 This huge structure was AWESOME.  I was scared the first time and didn't go all the way up, but after Serena climbed it and said how fun it was, I got the courage to go with Brad.  It was exhilarating.

 The kids had a ball!  It was fun to just play with our kids in beautiful weather and feel so carefree and relaxed.

  Hello, beautiful!!
 
Noah and Derek got to go on this cool contraption which I was dying to try, but there was a bit of a line, so maybe next time.  It looked so fun!  Like a rope teeter totter, these boys were flying!


I love Gabe's face here.  Pure joy.  He was having a blast going in this little hut and pretending the wood chips were food and passing them out and then throwing them.  He made a lot of friends this way.
 

We all had a blast on this merry go round thingy.  At one point, most of us were on it and it was fun.  Ian and Brad had fun standing up while we spun it and trying not to fall off.  So fun to just be kids again.
 


No comments: