Thursday, May 27, 2010

Noah's Journal Entry


I went to Noah's school on Monday for the First Grade program. Noah brought me his portfolio and it was really fun to look through. It showed his first journal entry of the year which only had about two sentences. Then it showed a current journal entry. This is what it said:
My Dad
I love my Dad. I like to bild with my Dad. we bilt a plane. We bilt a car. My Dad ses we are friends and we are! My Dad is fun and cool! I and my Dad love Legos. My Dad is sooooooo fun! We both like hot sos. (sauce) I love my Dad sooooooooooooo much! We both have black hair my Dad is soooooo cool!

My heart just swelled with joy as I read this sweet little journal entry.

1 comment:

me said...

That's sweet. I always go through their returned work and find the little things like that and put them in in their special box. I have one for each school age kid. Brendon used to love to pull it down and go through all the things he wrote. It's alot of fun for them all.