Sunday, May 30, 2010

Last day of First Grade

I had to run to school on the last day and get a picture of Noah with his teacher, Mrs. Walton. Oh man, I am so grateful for her! The few times I went in and helped, I was amazed. She is an excellent teacher and truly loves all the children. I shudder to think of having twenty, seven year olds, but she handles it with ease. (And she's pregnant! Talk about a heroic feat!) Noah wanted to take a picture of his class before I left. They are such cute kids.
The little girl in the front (well, really not so little compared to Noah- she is head and shoulders above him) loved Gabe. Every time I came in, she had to hold him multiple times. It was so fun, the few times I was able to come in and help. The kids are so friendly and loved Gabriel and Amalie. I feel like Noah had a very succesful year and I am so proud of him. He has learned so much and come so far. What a guy! It's such a privelege to watch him grow in every way.

1 comment:

The Ishiis said...

I can't believe the school year is over too!