Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fun at the River


A few weeks ago, I took the kids to the dollar store and we found these long water squirters that looked oh so fun. The kids had brought their money, so they each purchsed one. I desperately hoped that they worked well- they basically are like gigantic syringes, a simple mechanism, so I figured it should work. We took them down to the river to test it out and they had a blast!

5 comments:

Danica said...

Cute! I saw those at the Dollar Store too...we might have to try them!

the mom~ said...

FUN!!!

Jill Ison said...

don't you just love good cheap fun!!!

me said...

Hey Ben got one for Easter. He hasn't tried it out yet but it's defenitly a giant syringe.Hope you get some much needed awesome news this week!

Jaymie said...

How fun to have found your blog! As you can probably tell, I'm horrible about the blogging thing. Derek has had a lot of time off this year and that kind of ended my blogging. Next year though he will be gone a ton and I'm sure I'll pick it back up. Your two kids are adorable! I'm so glad you all seem to be doing so well. Congrats on being pregnant! We're expecting our third at the end of August - one more girl is one the way! CRAZY! Tell Brad we say hi!