Well I know that the song of the heart is a prayer unto God, and Amalie is taking it literally. She is supposed to be trying to nap, but instead I can hear her singing a prayer. She keeps singing "Bless my baby sister!" and occasionally adds "Bless my Daddy and my brother. I love my broth-errrr!"
She has consistently told me she wants the baby to be a boy, so I am not quite sure what this is about! But it's too cute. I had to write this down, because I don't dare open the door and try to covertly film her. The door squeaks, so I know I couldn't get away with it.
Now she is scream singing how much she loves her Mama and wants to get her. Hmm, is that a hint? Does someone want to get out of bed? Sorry little one, even though you are being adorable, I am taking a much needed break!
2 comments:
Always a hidden motive.
Oh Kate, what a sweet little girl you have---- and what a character! She reminds me of someone small I once knew. Hmmmmm
Post a Comment