Those pictures are gorgeous! I want to take a walk with you guys. All we ever see on our walks are rocks and dead plants and yucky bugs. You must be so thankful for your beautiful surroundings. I will try to be thankful and find beauty in my desert surroundings.
I like the first pic of the two of them. They look like they really found something great. Amalie looks so excited and Naohs big grin, love it. Beautiful surroundings.
5 comments:
Those pictures are gorgeous! I want to take a walk with you guys. All we ever see on our walks are rocks and dead plants and yucky bugs. You must be so thankful for your beautiful surroundings. I will try to be thankful and find beauty in my desert surroundings.
I like the first pic of the two of them. They look like they really found something great. Amalie looks so excited and Naohs big grin, love it. Beautiful surroundings.
I like your traffic feed displayer. It looks like your being stalked by someone in Lake Elsinore, California. Scary.
Wow, you captured some great moments. These pictures are beautiful, keepers forever!
Fun pictures!!
Post a Comment