Sunday, October 12, 2008

Museum of Art at BYU

The kids and I in front of one of Brad's fave paintings.


We decided to take a Family Outing. Brad and I thought it would be fun to go to the Museum of Art at BYU, but we weren't sure how well the kids would do, so we gave Noah a choice- we could either go to the Earth Science Museum or the Museum of Art and he picked the latter. We figured since he chose, he would act accordingly. Well, we were wrong . . . but, at least it was free!

The kids lasted about fifteen minutes until Noah found some "secret passages" and then Amalie realized she was in an "echo chamber"she sang and shouted at the top of her lungs. So, I escorted the two culprits outside and luckily they have this beautiful sanctuary where the kids could explore and I could relax. We had a great time outside and Brad was able to take photos of paintings inside. Afterward we took the kids to a Mexican Bakery and Noah picked a cookie for he and Amalie to share. It was simple, but such a sweet day with my family.


This sculpture actually freaked me out at first, because I didn't notice it right away and then I saw this woman in my peripeheral vision, I turned and saw the statue which looked so life like, it creeped me out.

No comments: