
I was a bit of a tomboy growing up, so I never really learned to do hair. While the rest of the girls were jumping rope and braiding each others' hair, I was playing dodgeball with the boys. That was back when they called me "Killer Kate." But I digress. So, now that I have a little munchkin of my own, I am having fun experimenting with hair. I am still not great at it, but little by little I am getting better. I decided to go crazy and put three itty bitty buns in Amalie's hair and by the end of the day when I took them out . . . this was what Amalie looked like! So funny to see her fine, straight hair all crazy!!
2 comments:
Remember the picture of you after Della set your hair in those little pink sponge rollers one Saturday night? She was going to make you curly for church on Sunday but your fine hair totally frizzed and we had to wash your hair again before going to church. That picture of Amalie reminds me of that picture of you. You should post it beside Ami.
Kate, go out and buy some of those plastic plugs for your electrical outlets and stop making up excuses. It's so obvious!
Post a Comment