Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's finally Fall

I love Fall! It's funny what I used to think Fall was growing up in So. Cal. Because it's nothing like the bright, vibrant colors up here. If you ever want to visit Utah, you must come in the Fall- the colors are amazing. It makes me so happy to be alive and have a body and live in this beautiful place! Reds, golds, delicious dark purple, browns, yellows, every autumn hue you see. So what are you waiting for? Come visit me!! (Yes Mom, Dad and Amy- I mean YOU!)

6 comments:

lynn said...

We would love to!!!! That is such a cute picture of Noah. But I heard you've already had snow. Brrr - that sounds like winter to me!

Mom of 7 said...

I totally agree. I love the bright colors too.

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

If Amy is thinking about going up with just the kids have get in touch with me. I'd love to come up during Christmas break.

Geoff and Janene said...

I love the fall too. I love to look at the mountains and see all of the beautiful colors, it makes my soul happy. It's true I never really knew what seasons were until I lived in Utah

the mom~ said...

Oh then you need to come to Minnespta, it's fabulous here too. Fall is by far my most favorite season!!! :)