
With Brad's increased hours at work, I have been concerned about spending time together as a family. But I needn't have worried because Brad has been wonderful at balancing all the things he has going on. We took a bike ride as a family and this is where we ended up. We had a "picnic" that Noah helped pack (Candy bars and fruit!) and enjoyed the beautiful scenery.
We are so blessed.
4 comments:
What a lovely family picture. How fun to go on a picnic together. One day we will be more mobile again!
Glad to see a family with their priorities lined up just right. Nothing like a bike ride and picnic. Makes me long for a day with my family in Utah.
It is always fun to spend time together as a family. Your kids are adorable!
I totally agree that that outdoor family time is important. What a great picture.
Post a Comment