Remember last month when I posted about Amalie eating garlic from the jar? Well, here's my proof. Just to qualify, at the end she spits out a big bite- well, that was actually the 6th bite she'd had in the last 5 minutes. We weren't happy with the other takes, so normally, she NEVER spits out the garlic, I think it was just too much at that point. We filmed this yesterday and last nite, I noticed that she had really bad breath, but I didn't connect the two. Normally, her breath is so sweet. This morning, after two teeth brushings, and a whole stick of gum (normally I give her a quarter piece), her breath is still garlicky!
5 comments:
You have to see it to believe it. You know, they say garlic is really good for you. She may want to change that habit before she starts dating though.
Um, Amalie, I really love garlic too but maybe try with other foods...not as the main course! Just FYI, sometimes Stephen will just peel and eat a clove of garlic...just feels like his body needs it.
That is so crazy, I LOVE garlic too, but a huge spoonfull plain, yuck!
Are you sure Brad didn't start that in hopes to discourage young men from pursuing his beautiful daughter during her courting years?
My mother use to eat an onion like an apple. I can still see her taking a big bite and remarking how good it was.
I have heard that garlic has alot of health benefits, like you can even get garlic pills, but I never heard of any onion benefits.
Post a Comment