I made the mistake of giving Amalie a whole one! It took her about twenty minutes to finish, and by then, she was wearing most of it. Nice and sticky. Good thing my kids love baths! So, get yourself a popsicle and head outside with the kids! (That's the only way its bearable for me!)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Nothin' like a Popsicle on a Hot Day
I made the mistake of giving Amalie a whole one! It took her about twenty minutes to finish, and by then, she was wearing most of it. Nice and sticky. Good thing my kids love baths! So, get yourself a popsicle and head outside with the kids! (That's the only way its bearable for me!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love big sticks too, I love the pinnapple in them and the texture when they start to melt a little, yum!
Are you talking about De Jong's dairy? We've gotten the big sticks there and ofcourse the huge fudge ones. YUM!YUM!
Post a Comment