Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back in the day . . .



I always wanted to marry a surfer . . . and I got one! (And a lot more)
You can see Brad's long hair, it was even longer at one point, but I don't have those pics on my computer, but still . . .isn't it fun to see?

4 comments:

Our cute kids said...

That is so funny!

Amber said...

It took me a second to realize that it was Brad in the pictures. I can't even picture him with longer hair. So, when do we get to see the surfer Kate pictures? :)

me said...

Wow, I never knew. Seeing Brad on that surf board with long hair is as surprising to me as if I were to be shown a picture of Dave with a goatee on a skateboard.

papa and bubby said...

Papa's only comment- Watch out for sharks.