I had to post this picture- Amalie thinks glasses are cool- mostly because her big brother wears them, so I had to laugh when I caught them watching tv together like this.
Kate, your kids are adorable! Sibling love is just too cute! They are both getting so big, I can't believe Noah is going to school already...where does the time go?
7 comments:
Amalie needs a little baseball cap too. Such a cute picture!
I love that she adores Noah so much.
Man...do they look like siblings! Your children are adorable.
Kate, your kids are adorable! Sibling love is just too cute! They are both getting so big, I can't believe Noah is going to school already...where does the time go?
That Amalie is getting so pretty!
So cute! Amalie is wise beyond her years!! I love how cute they are together!
I lvoe this! So funny!
Post a Comment