I thought she would scream and get upset, but she stayed on the toilet. I finally settled down on the floor after repeated attempts to get her off.
I had put her on the toilet several times since and once she even let out a trickle. This was greeted by enthusiastic laughing and clapping from me. So, tonight she said to Daddy, "Pee, Pee?" and pointed to the toilet. It didn't even occur to me that she really had to go, I just thought she liked sitting on the padded toilet seat. So I stripped her pants and diaper and put her on . . . and there was a trickle!
I was shocked. So, I ran and got the camera and documented this moment. She may not do it again for a long time, so I had to have some kind of proof!
1 comment:
Way to go Amalie! I can't believe how much she looks like Noah!
Post a Comment