A box of 92 diapers for $13.72 sounded like a deal to me, so I bought the Parents Choice diapers, thinking I was saving a hefty five bucks. But after the first one, Amalie looked as if I hadn't changed her diaper in twelve hours, when in reality it had only been two. It was sagging so far down, I thought there might be a load in there. I decided to take them back to Wal-Mart, but after getting sick and then running out of Pampers, I thought 'Oh, well, I might as well use them. I'll just have to change her diaper more frequently.'
So, last night I changed her diaper right before putting her to bed and in the morning I reluctantly retrieved her. Already, I could smell the diaper was leaking and sure enough she was wet down her leg, so I changed and then closed the diaper up. Then, I tossed the fully saturated thing down the stairs by the front door, like I always do, so Brad could take it to the trash later (wishful thinking) and as soon as it hit the wood floor, it exploded. Seriously! Chunks of gel-like balls flew everywhere.
Try to save a few bucks and where does it get you? On your hands and knees cleaning up diaper remnants! So, if any of you were thinking of trying Parents Choice, DON'T! Learn from my mistake!
I have tossed many diapers down the stairs and NEVER has one exploded. Ever. I have tried Pampers, Luvs, Kroger, Target and they all passed the throwing down the stairs test. Not that I knew I was running tests, I took it for granted that I could throw diapers down the stairs. Now I know. I want my Pampers back!
1 comment:
Wow. Thanks for the warning. I've been using the white cloud diapers because I too thought the parents choice was a pathetic diaper. Hey, love that drawing of you. Aren't you glad I held on to it. Glad to see someone actually did something with theirs.
Post a Comment