Sunday, February 24, 2008

Moments from our week

Someone opened the back door and the next thing I knew, both kids were outside enjoying the sunshine! It was quite a warm spell (in the 30's), so Noah didn't even want his jacket on. The kids had so much fun in the Cozy Coupe. (It's like an Ishii thing that we all have to have a Cozy Coupe pic!) And Mom, you were so right! Noah really needed a sibling! It has definitely been a wonderful experience for him. They love to play together.


Brad and I watched our niece and nephew this weekend and the cousins were having a blast playing. I turned on Strawberry Shortcake and suddenly all the kids were quiet, calm and snuggling. So sweet.

This is what Amalie did when we asked her to "smile!" for the camera! She loves making us laugh!

1 comment:

me said...

I love the cousin photos. How wonderful that they get to hang out with each other and even better, have overniters.Family, it's all about family. Remember that when you make that career move.