Kate, Amalie sounds so cute! That's great that she went on the toilet as well, Derek actually told me "diaper" which means that he wants his diaper changed when we were at the store the other day, I checked and he hadn't gone yet, but within a few minutes I could tell he was going. He was telling me that he had to go. I was like wow he knew he had to go. It's exciting when they start showing sign of potty training.
Wow, the last time I saw her she was a baby, maybe 6-8 months old! She's cute. You can tell that her and Noah are related. As for my kids, hmm I'm not sure.=)Oh by the way this is Cynthia. I just got a blog it's...thecutestkidsintheworld.blogspot. com I know it's way too long. Everything I put in was taken. I guess that there are too many people with the last name of White. There's nothing on it yet, haven't figured that part out, haha.
4 comments:
She has such a cute voice. Turn off the tv next time and I bet she'll preform even better.
Kate,
Amalie sounds so cute! That's great that she went on the toilet as well, Derek actually told me "diaper" which means that he wants his diaper changed when we were at the store the other day, I checked and he hadn't gone yet, but within a few minutes I could tell he was going. He was telling me that he had to go. I was like wow he knew he had to go. It's exciting when they start showing sign of potty training.
How adorable!!
I love how much she looks like her brother too. She sure is a smart cookie!
Wow, the last time I saw her she was a baby, maybe 6-8 months old! She's cute. You can tell that her and Noah are related. As for my kids, hmm I'm not sure.=)Oh by the way this is Cynthia. I just got a blog it's...thecutestkidsintheworld.blogspot. com I know it's way too long. Everything I put in was taken. I guess that there are too many people with the last name of White. There's nothing on it yet, haven't figured that part out, haha.
Post a Comment