April is a funny month in Utah. You never know what kind of weather it will be: Will it be snowy? Windy? Sunny? Rainy? Or all four? That does occasionally happen. But this particular Friday it was nice- cold, but nice, some of the blossoms were budding and we were dying to get out after being cooped up with illness for several weeks. We picked up some pizzas (made super cheap with City Deals) and ate dinner on a beautiful spot on BYU campus. The children played and then we walked over to the Bookstore where each person got to pick out 50 cents worth of candy at the famous candy counter. Yum! This is Gabe saying "Cheese!" Gotta love that darling boy. "The beard". Brad is growing a beard to be a movie extra in a New testament production. I love our family nights out. I feel so carefree and can enjoy Momhood and the amazing moments. I love to watch my children enjoying life, it is so completely fulfilling.
2 comments:
I love family nights out too!
Cute purse too :)
He sure can grow a nice looking beard.
Post a Comment