When I handed you the hamburger, you took it and immediately started eating. I remarked to Brad how funny it looked to see a one and a half year old eating a big hamburger. As if you could eat that much! We purposely had it made just the way Daddy likes it, with no special sauce, only mustard, extra lettuce and tomatoes, because of course Daddy would finish it off for you.
When you were half way through with it, I noticed you were eating the paper, so I attempted to pull down the wrapper for you. You screamed bloody murder. So I gave up. Fine, eat the wrapper. But Brad insisted and you screamed like crazy again. People around us were staring. You initially refused the hamburger back, you were so mad. I pretended to eat it and you whipped it away from me.
You ate some fries as well, asking in your normal "Anh?" way. And you lovingly gave Noah a bite. A small piece of bun and lettuce dropped on your lap as well. And then you pronounced yourself done and handed me the wrapper. There was one bite left!
Brad and I were shocked. You can seriously pack it away little one. Where do you put it?
No comments:
Post a Comment