Sundays can be a bit hard in our house. Mostly because Noah has so much energy and if it doesn't get released in positive ways, like exercise and helping others, he uses it for evil purposes, like teasing and tormenting his younger siblings. He can be a bit self destructive in his choices and we are trying to help him learn that his body just simply needs more exercise than others in the family. Brad and I suggested a walk and Noah balked. So much so that he refused to be in the family picture above. He did get in one later, however. Of course, he ended up having a great time, but the first ten minutes were a complain fest. I hope he is learning to listen to his body and get the exercise he needs. Sometimes I send him outside to run laps around the houses. A well exercised boy makes for such a happy boy, at least in our house.
Monday, April 11, 2011
Sunday walk
Sundays can be a bit hard in our house. Mostly because Noah has so much energy and if it doesn't get released in positive ways, like exercise and helping others, he uses it for evil purposes, like teasing and tormenting his younger siblings. He can be a bit self destructive in his choices and we are trying to help him learn that his body just simply needs more exercise than others in the family. Brad and I suggested a walk and Noah balked. So much so that he refused to be in the family picture above. He did get in one later, however. Of course, he ended up having a great time, but the first ten minutes were a complain fest. I hope he is learning to listen to his body and get the exercise he needs. Sometimes I send him outside to run laps around the houses. A well exercised boy makes for such a happy boy, at least in our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So fun! Your family is just darling Kate. I can't imagine Noah being that way. LOL but what Kid is not good for others and a terror at home? Mine sure are that way.
Anyways cute photos and all the other post below are darling also.
Yeah, they are SOOOO cute!!!
You guys are so nice. If my kids don't grab their coats on the way out (after a reminder, of course) they just have to deal with being cold!
My Abram, who is 5 is the same way. Has a ton of energy and needs to let it out. He doesn't like TV at all, and won't sit for more than 5 minutes so I have to come up with exercise activites all the time for him to do. He is such an energetic little guy, like yours :)
Do dads really coo? Cute pics.
Post a Comment