I shook my head in disbelief, my shoulders shuddering, trying to hold back the laugh. She wanted it in a sippy cup for some reason. "It looks like blood," she said and then downed it. She loved it. And then I realized. She's exactly the kind of person who would love V8 juice. Now I know. There are actually people who like it. Crazy.
5 comments:
Ugh... shudder is what I did while reading this. I HATE V8 Juice. But I do however love the V8 fruit juice that stuff is nummers.
I think you could write a book about Amalie's food preferences. Has she tried some black olive juice yet?????
I agree, V8 is NASTY!
Have you bought her any yet? I'd love to see if she really likes it!
Perhaps you shouldn't have read the Twilight series to her.
I'll gladly give a shout out to V8. Great way for her to get a daily dose of vitamins. Too much sodium though.
Perhaps you shouldn't have read the Twilight series to her.
I'll gladly give a shout out to V8. Great way for her to get a daily dose of vitamins. Too much sodium though.
Post a Comment