This picture shows perfectly your happy personality and your favorite sucking toys- your two fingers! You are an absolute delight! How I love and adore you, darling little one. Suddenly it seems as though you are developing so quickly. Your mobility has improved, which makes you very happy. The last few days, you have gone from a sitting position into a crawling stance. It is adorable. You rock back and forth on your hands and knees- it shouldn't be too long before you are crawling! Which makes me realize I need to be super vigilant about not letting the kids play with things that have little pieces since you are so oral and want to stick everything into your mouth!
Your top two middle teeth are breaking through- it's made you pretty cranky the last two to three weeks. Finally the last two nights I gave you Ibuprofen and you slept beautifully. It was wonderful.
Lately you have been super curious about everything- you reach out to grab things. You also seem to have a really long attention span. Last night I took you to the grocery store and put you in the back of the cart in your car seat- the seat belt buckles for the front of the cart were hanging down and you played with them and were perfectly content for about twenty-five minutes! So awesome.
You LOVE books! You love to grab at them, turn pages and suck on them. You seem so fascinated when I read you a story. It makes me so happy, because I am a huge book lover and I want you to be as well- it opens up a whole new world.
A few fun nicknames you have: Amalie loves to call you "Fuzzy". She will say, "Noah, say Hi to Fuzzy!" Noah loves to call you "Little" and "Fuzzy" and of course we all call you "Gabey the baby".
Amalie seems to be more interested in you lately- she often wants to hold you and entertain you with toys and such. Noah and Amalie both adore you and often fight about who gets to hold you. Did you know that you are thoroughly loved and adored by many people?
I love you sweetheart.
Love,
Mama
P.S. Today I found you sitting up in your crib! I guess we need to raise the side. It's the first time you have gone from a supine position to sitting. You are so awesome!
1 comment:
I love this update - and the nickname Fuzzy! Gabe is the sweetest and happiest little guy.
Post a Comment