The other day, Noah and Amalie agreed to watch baby Gabe while I took a shower. I was just getting in, when Noah told me Gabe needed a diaper change (he was wet). I told Noah that I would change him when I got out of the shower. Noah said "Okay," and went back to baby Gabe. When I got out of the shower, I found that Noah had changed Gabe's diaper and put his outfit back on! Not only that, but he had put the new diaper on perfectly- I had showed him how before, but this was the first time he did it without any help. I was seriously impressed and very grateful for my helpful boy!
Amalie's Foodies:
-Amalie enjoyed a refreshing glass of pickle juice and when it was gone wanted more!
-She has also been requesting turkey sandwiches with mustard, ketchup and pickles.
-Sometimes if we give her mustard for dipping, she uses her finger as a dipper and just keeps dipping and sucking the mustard off her cute little finger.
Every morning, she askes to hold baby Gabe. This morning, she wanted me to put him in her fort with her (that Noah had made for them before he left for school)- she enjoyed playing with him, what a sweet sister she is!
And one not so great thing: Gabe is having a really hard time sleeping- waking up two and three times a night! Help! It's a good thing he's so adorable and precious during the day.
2 comments:
How cute are they. And YAY for Noah. He is so big I cant believe he is just so smart to do that himself. What a great little helper you have there Kate.
How sweet of Noah!
Post a Comment