Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Funday- April 19, 2010

On Monday, we decided to take a drive up the canyon and go to a park to have a picnic and PLAY. We wanted to stop by Bridal Veil Falls, but it was more like Bridal Veil Trickle, so we skipped that and came straight to the park. We had picked up some fun toys before we came- some water rockets and a huge bubble thing. Brad was so excited to play with the kids, but unfortunately neither of the toys worked out very well. We were especially disappointed since we hardly ever spend money on toys, but since it was a family vacation, we splurged and bought some fun outdoor toys. Oh well. We still had a good time- the weather was beautiful and we could hear the rushing stream nearby. I put sunglasses on Gabriel when we got there and we were shocked that he kept them on without complaint. He acted like it was completely normal to have them on- he must have had them on for a good twenty minutes before I took them off- he still wasn't complaining but I missed seeing his beautiful eyes.
Noah wanted to take pictures- someone said something that made him mad. Can't remember quite what it was. But funny expression.

Brad's bubble flub. He must have tried for over an hour to get bubbles- but it just didn't work- we will have to try again with better soap and maybe glycerin on a humid day.


Grandma showing Amalie how to use the camera.


Nice mustache! You're still cute, even with a mustache!

1 comment:

madrilenamer said...

That's funny that Gabe kept the sunglasses on. There is no way Elias would keep them on (I know, I tried- we can't even get him to keep his hat on). He looks so cute with them on!