Kate, I am so excited for you and your family! I have been thinking about you, waiting for the news. He is so, so georgeous! But I feel like I am missing something...does he still not have a name?
He is so sweet! I am happy that you are all doing well. I'll be excited to hear news on his name. Congrats Kate and fam!
So so precious!! Can't wait for more details. Hope you're doing well... :)
Oh Kate! He is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!
He already looks different then when I saw him on Saturday, he really is such a cute little guy!
Precious! What is his name?
Wow, he is so cute!!!!! Congratulations! We're glad he is here safe and sound. Hope you are recovering fast.
He is gorgeous!! Huge congrats!! So happy he is here!!
Congratulations!! Look at all that hair! He is a beautiful baby! I'm anxious to hear how everything went.
Oh my goodness! He is so precious. I love all that hair. Congrats! I'm glad he's here!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Kate, I am so excited for you and your family! I have been thinking about you, waiting for the news. He is so, so georgeous! But I feel like I am missing something...does he still not have a name?
He is so sweet! I am happy that you are all doing well. I'll be excited to hear news on his name. Congrats Kate and fam!
So so precious!! Can't wait for more details. Hope you're doing well... :)
Oh Kate! He is so beautiful! I am so happy for you!
He already looks different then when I saw him on Saturday, he really is such a cute little guy!
Precious! What is his name?
Wow, he is so cute!!!!! Congratulations! We're glad he is here safe and sound. Hope you are recovering fast.
He is gorgeous!! Huge congrats!! So happy he is here!!
Congratulations!! Look at all that hair! He is a beautiful baby! I'm anxious to hear how everything went.
Oh my goodness! He is so precious. I love all that hair. Congrats! I'm glad he's here!
Post a Comment