Thursday, September 24, 2009

12 Days old

I took these pictures of Gabriel today- I realized all the others I have posted do not show what he looks like very well. So, here he is . . .

A very manly baby- look at those hairy shoulders and back!!

Naked baby pics are just so cute!

13 comments:

lynn said...

He is changing so much just since I left! He's filling out and he's awake............ it's nice to see his eyes open. He's so adorable.

Unknown said...

Oh Kate, he is so absolutely precious!

the mom~ said...

He is so sweet!

me said...

Oh he is precious. He looks so tiny. Does he favor his big brother or sister? Post some baby pics of them with his. He kinda looks like a Gabe.

The Ishiis said...

He looks so much older since last week! The last picture he reminds me so much of a little Brad.

Alyssa said...

I totally thought he looked just like Brad in the last picture too! He's incredibly cute.

Jill Ison said...

he is so adorable!! I bet he gets smooched all day long.

Birgitta said...

I love his name...he looks like a Gabriel! He is beautiful! I have been meaning to stop by this past week to bring him a little outfit. Congrats again!

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

Congratulations! He's darling.

me said...

We had to look at your blog again. We think, Brendon, Dave and I, that he looks like a mini Brad. Well at least in these photos.Hope all is well.

Oh, I just read the other posts. Guess others think the same thing. What say you Kate??????

Kate said...

I also think he looks like a little Brad-funny because Noah looked like Brad when Brad was a baby- their newborn pics are interchangable and Gabe looks like Brad as an adult!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! This baby looks more like Brad than any of your others. It's fun to see how they can resemble their parents. Welcome to the '3' kid club.

Anonymous said...

He's beautiful Kate! I love the family photo!
How are you feeling?