Thursday, February 5, 2009

A few fun ones of Amalie

Hike those pants up!
One day, Amalie hiked her pants way up, and Noah and I cracked up. Ever since then, every once in awhile, she will hike her pants up, looking for a laugh. It's just so funny, because she keeps a straight face the whole time. (Do you see Noah doing a flip in the background! So typical. )
Gorgeous smile, if only her head weren't cut off.
I am so glad that Amalie can actually smile for the camera. We initially taught her to say "Cheese", but then realized the mistake in that you can see her saying something in all the pics. Now, she can actually give us a great big, beautiful smile.

Pouty lips.
My little girl has quite the sense of humor. She loves to do the opposite of what we want. She knew I wanted a beautiful smile, and this is what she gave me, immediately followed with a defiant look. Sorry girl, but I know that trick! (I used to play the same ones on my Mom!)

4 comments:

Jill Ison said...

she is so darn cute. love the pouties.

the mom~ said...

She is just darling and I love her piggy tails!

lynn said...

Kate, she is so adorable and you are right! She does have a big beautiful smile. What a doll!

me said...

I love that she's hiking them up as oppesed to down and around the hips. When my niece was out she was always pulling hers down. Yikes!!!!!