Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween, Halloween, Trick or Treat

Amalie had her choice of costumes and decided on the dragon! So cute.
The whole family dressed up! From L-R (Fireball Mario, Florence Nightingale, Patricia the Magic dragon, "Not Brad")

Mario with his loot. He had fun filling his "vending machine" with the candy.

Isn't Halloween such a funny holiday? Some people think it gives them license to be gruesome and gory, when otherwise they wouldn't be. (I personally do NOT like that element of Halloween) It's also funny that we teach our kids to never take candy from strangers and then we take them around the neighborhood to do just that! Crazy, but ridiculously fun too.
Noah had the best time trick or treating with his best buds Eli & Cole. He had an equally fun time passing out candy. We ran out, and without us even asking, he gave away his own candy. He loves to give to others. What a fun night we had!

3 comments:

Amber said...

How fun that the whole family dressed up...maybe next year I can talk Will into having the whole family dress up.

Mom of 7 said...

Love the costume. I agree about Halloween. Not really my favorite holiday - lets go beg to the neighbors for candy, be sugared up for days on end, and have scary dark things every where you turn. Of course the kids love it so I go along. Oh well! Sorry for the rambling, can you tell I have issues with halloween? Anyway very cute costumes. That is so sweet that Noah would give his candy out.

me said...

Kate, everyone looks like they were having a fun time in costume. Glad to see you and Brad got into costume.