Monday, February 18, 2013

BYU MOA

 Usually I like to get out of the house in the winter.  I start to get a little cabin fever - but this past January was sooooo cold (close to zero a number of days which is rare for Utah), I haven't really wanted to venture out more than I have to.  We try to do something as a family once a week, but we hadn't gotten out of the house to do much until a couple weeks ago.

We took the children to BYU's Museum of Art (MOA).  They had a great time!




Check out those mountains!  Despite it being so cold, I think that where I live is one of the most beautiful places!  I'm very happy to live here.

1 comment:

lynn said...

Snow all over the ground and Noah in a short sleeved T shirt! We need to be more like him.