So now, I love Legos. It is a joy to build. My favorite things to make are houses for Amalie to play with. I started this house and Brad helped me make it amazing, adding a second story and making the architecture of the front detailed and beautiful. I just love it and of course, there is no possible way to build stuff like this unless you have A LOT of Legos. So, it is super fun that with our collectors, Brad and Noah adding to our stock pile, the possibilities are infinite.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Show-off
So now, I love Legos. It is a joy to build. My favorite things to make are houses for Amalie to play with. I started this house and Brad helped me make it amazing, adding a second story and making the architecture of the front detailed and beautiful. I just love it and of course, there is no possible way to build stuff like this unless you have A LOT of Legos. So, it is super fun that with our collectors, Brad and Noah adding to our stock pile, the possibilities are infinite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wish you live close by. We will be going to Legoland for the third time in a month and a half. We get invited to special events and then we get free tickets for going. I would love to take Noah!
I wish you could take him too! That is super sweet that deal you got going on. You'll have to tell me about it sometimes- email me!
You have to live in California for it to work.
Post a Comment