One of Amalie's latest songs. A must hear. Unfortunately, we lose the lyrics of a lot of her songs, because she sings them in the car and they are one-time only performances. But man, can she make it work off the cuff. I love it!
Ode to my baby!
Mother's Day Melody! Love it!
3 comments:
I really enjoyed "Don't Be Dead", "Oh Gabey", and "Be With Me". I look forward to what she comes up with next! Maybe " Be Quite While I Sing Gabe" will be one of her next hits.
I like your song titles a lot better than my own!
She's got quite the voice! Very impressive. I love it how she belts out the song and then, when you compliment her, she goes back to her tiny little 'shy' voice. So funny.
Isaac has become concerned about me dying lately too. Wonder if it is just the age...
Post a Comment