Sunday, June 20, 2010

A thousand pictures are worth a word

9 comments:

Alyssa said...

Or three words... "What the heck?" That pic is so fun. I, of course, couldn't figure out how you'd create it. So I called Jared over and he said "Oh, easy." and proceeded to explain it to me. Love it!

nora.lakehurst said...

That is so fun!

Unknown said...

I like this picture...it is awesome...and so are you!! Your kids are getting so big! It feels like it wasn't so long ago I was reading about Gabe's birth and now he is cruising! So crazy how quickly time can pass!

Kate said...

Just to give credit- Brad orchestrated this awesome photo- and Noah came up with the idea. I was stoked to do it since I remember many years ago a cover of the New Era where they did something like this and it was awesome!

Kate said...

By orchestrated, I mean he did EVERYTHING!

The Ishiis said...

The picture turned out really cute!

the mom~ said...

Very cool!

me said...

That is so neat.

lynn said...

Wow, that is so fun! I love it.