Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm in trouble

The other day Noah and Amalie were fighting. Noah was being especially harsh with little Ami, so finally I told Ami to pick out three of his Pokemon cards. I told Noah that he would get them back when Ami felt he was being kind. He gave several unrepentant apologies and demanded the cards back. I shook my head and continued organizing the room. Then he tried again, this time another apology, but he really didn't seem very sorry. Then he grabbed for the cards and this is what I heard from Amalie:

"No, Noah! I have the power!"

Oh boy, am I in big trouble. I already knew she wanted to rule the world, but to hear her express it so blatantly really worries me! Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it in the upcoming years!

5 comments:

The Ishiis said...

That is too funny! Good luck, hopefully she will grow out of it!

Jill Ison said...

haha, i think its cute.

lynn said...

She reminds me so much of another adorable little girl who loved power - and she turned out just great.

the mom~ said...

Hahahaa...sweet girl! Don't get in her way or else!!!

me said...

That was great Kate!