Isn't that always how it goes? I try so hard to pay attention to how the stylist does it so I can recreate it the next day, but alas...You look great!
I Love it!!! You are gorgeous!!
So pretty...but then, you always are! I love this new do for sure!
For the first time ever I thought you kinda looked like Lorelle. It's always been straight. Looks nice on ya Kate!~
I love it Kate! There is nothing like a good haircut to make you feel so good... inside and out! Who did your hair?
Your hair looks so cute and stylish! How did you get Kathy's hair styist, does she only get her hair cut in Utah?
I think your hair looks so cute. I love it!
Gorgeous!! Love it! It frames your face perfectly and has great body and flair!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Isn't that always how it goes? I try so hard to pay attention to how the stylist does it so I can recreate it the next day, but alas...
You look great!
I Love it!!! You are gorgeous!!
So pretty...but then, you always are! I love this new do for sure!
For the first time ever I thought you kinda looked like Lorelle. It's always been straight. Looks nice on ya Kate!~
I love it Kate! There is nothing like a good haircut to make you feel so good... inside and out! Who did your hair?
Your hair looks so cute and stylish! How did you get Kathy's hair styist, does she only get her hair cut in Utah?
I think your hair looks so cute. I love it!
Gorgeous!! Love it! It frames your face perfectly and has great body and flair!
Post a Comment