It has been such a joy to see Noah grow and develop socially and in reading and drawing. He loved his teacher Mrs. Thibault, and it will be strange next school year when he is gone all day. I am really going to miss him and all his help with Amalie and with the new baby!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Kindergarten Graduation
Wow! My little Noah is no longer a Kindergartner! This growing up stuff happens pretty quick. Amalie and I got to attend his graduation and watch the adorable show the Kindergartners put on for us. They sang a ton of songs- so cute- Noah was quite uncomfortable up there and really did not want to wiggle his hips when the song called for it. It was a short and sweet ceremony, and I even got recognized for helping out in Noah's class, even though I could not be there consistently. We finished off with Noah eating 'who knows how many' cookies- I watched him playing with his friends, and he seemed to always be eating a cookie! (For a half hour straight- so I am thinking that he probably had 6 -8 Costco sized cookies!) His good friend, Silver gave him one of his own candy leis- which was so kind- you can tell these boys just love each other!
It has been such a joy to see Noah grow and develop socially and in reading and drawing. He loved his teacher Mrs. Thibault, and it will be strange next school year when he is gone all day. I am really going to miss him and all his help with Amalie and with the new baby!
Noah and his class performing one of many songs for us! My favorite was "A-You're Adorable-the Alphabet Song" made famous by Perry Como. Sooo cute!
It has been such a joy to see Noah grow and develop socially and in reading and drawing. He loved his teacher Mrs. Thibault, and it will be strange next school year when he is gone all day. I am really going to miss him and all his help with Amalie and with the new baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is crazy, on to 1st grade!
It's so weird how fast kids grow up, it seemed like for the longest time our kids just were staying relatively little...then bam they are soo big, it's actually kinda sad, although fun too!
Hooray! On to first grade. Brendon has a friend named Silver too. She is a girl though. Pretty soon he'll make a new friend and she'll be Gold.
Ahhhhh...congrats! I can't believe my Ethan will be in 2nd grade in the fall..it happens way too quickly, i agree!
Time goes by so fast. I can't believe my little C is already done with kindergarten too. You have a cute blog!
Wow time flies. Noah looked so cute. Megan starts Kindergarten in the fall and I'm preparing for time to go to warp speed. I looked at some of your older posts too, you are looking so cute with your little baby bump.
Post a Comment