On Sunday, October 27th we took a beautiful fall walk on the Provo River Trail. The trees were in their splendor- yellows, pinks, reds, browns and light greens. It was breathtaking. I wonder if this is our last walk on this trail- or rather our last walk, living in this city. We had the most marvelous, wonderful blessing of selling our house and will be moving in under a few weeks. It is exciting, surreal, fantastic, and every other wonderful compliment. We feel very blessed. It's nice that we were so ready that the moving part is not filled with drudgery; we are both so happy to finally be moving after four months in the making, that it is a joy to do this work. Whether or not I feel that on moving day, we shall see. . .
We are definitely going to miss the people, the neighborhood and the scenery, but we are also excited about the new adventure! As I think about what the past nine years had in store for us, I can't help but wonder what adventures are to come.
Onward we go!






1 comment:
You've lived in that townhouse for 9 years?! Wow. So happy that things are turning out well for you all. And, the scenery in your pictures is truly gorgeous! I miss trees....
Post a Comment