Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The day we forgot to set our clocks back

We were on our way to nine o clock church and I was super grumpy. We had woken up later than I had wanted and I was running around like a mad woman trying to get everyone ready. Just when it was time to go, I noticed my shirt was see through. So I changed my shirt- well of course that led to changing my skirt as well.
"Why is the parking lot so empty?" I asked, starting to feel a little uneasy as we approached the church and there was no one in sight.
And then it hit both Brad and I at the same time.
"We forgot to set the clocks back!"
We laughed and turned around. We still had an hour before church started. Suddenly, my heart felt light. "Let's go for a walk," I suggested.
And we did.
It was oh so lovely.






Brad thought this pic looked like baby ducks following their mama. How cute!

4 comments:

me said...

It's so beautiful up there. Great for pictures.

me said...

Oh Goodness. I just noticed the beard is gone. He looks great.

the mom~ said...

What a great idea to go for a walk!

lynn said...

I love your newest pictures. How fun. You make a sweet mama duck.