Monday, July 6, 2009

Update-FHE

Remember on my last post where I worried that the next Family Home Evening would be awful? Well, guess who was the party pooper?

It was totally me!

I fell asleep during the lesson. I was so tired, I could not keep my eyes open. We had promised the kids that we would take them to the park for our activity, so I was about to drag myself there, but Brad insisted that I stay home and sleep and he would take the kids. What a guy! Thank goodness for a wonderful husband! So, the kids had a good time, and I slept until ten pm- the kids were all snug in bed when I got up, then went to bed an hour later! I guess this baby must be growing or something!

I'm just glad the kids still had a good time!




1 comment:

lynn said...

Pregnancy sure takes it's toll on the body. That's one reason why we love our children so much - we sacrifice so much before they are even born! Give Brad a big hug for me. He is so good to you!!!!