Thursday, January 15, 2009

Translation, please

"Noah, can you unload the dryer for me?" I asked, as I busily prepared dinner.

"No Way!" he exclaimed.

"Then I guess you won't be putting toppings on the pizzas," I said. We were having french bread pizza for dinner and Noah loves helping me.

"Oh, didn't you know that No Way means yes?" Noah giggled sheepishly as he walked over to the dryer.

"Well, maybe in Chinese or something," he added with a grin.

I couldn't help laughing at my little cutie. He quickly unloaded the dryer and helped me make delicious pizzas!

5 comments:

Mom of 7 said...

That's great. I love how Noah put it.

Amber said...

So funny...he is a clever one!

me said...

I'm looking for the part where he unloaded the dryer, folded the clothes, and put them away. What's going on there Kate?

Geoff and Janene said...

that cracked me up. Whenever I tell Ben no about something, he'll say, I mean after dinner or something so I'll say yes to his request. Noah is so cute. We miss you guys.

the mom~ said...

Hahaha! That's great!!! :)