This is so funny! Noah is a riot. When they first got the packages, Noah was so excited and wanted to open something so bad. I told him to "feel" the packages and guess the contents but no holes allowed! I thought that would keep him busy so I left the phone to Papa and went into the kitchen. Ten minutes later, Jeffrey is laughing hysterically that Noah has told him that he could "feel" that one of the presents for Amalie was a pink backpack(which it is). I get on the phone and ask him how he "feels" pink. He tells me matter of factly that sense it was for Amalie and I give her pink things, it must be pink. Then I ask him how a backpack "feels". He says "crunchy" He swears there are no holes! He did this by touch! Now when he calls, the first thing I ask him is how is the "feeling" going? He replys "Good!" These blogs about the kids bring back wonderful memories of being a kid, especially for Papa who completely identifies with Noah.
2 comments:
This is so funny! Noah is a riot. When they first got the packages, Noah was so excited and wanted to open something so bad. I told him to "feel" the packages and guess the contents but no holes allowed! I thought that would keep him busy so I left the phone to Papa and went into the kitchen.
Ten minutes later, Jeffrey is laughing hysterically that Noah has told him that he could "feel" that one of the presents for Amalie was a pink backpack(which it is).
I get on the phone and ask him how he "feels" pink. He tells me matter of factly that sense it was for Amalie and I give her pink things, it must be pink. Then I ask him how a backpack "feels". He says "crunchy" He swears there are no holes! He did this by touch!
Now when he calls, the first thing I ask him is how is the "feeling" going? He replys "Good!"
These blogs about the kids bring back wonderful memories of being a kid, especially for Papa who completely identifies with Noah.
Amalie makes the best expression!!!Watched it twice, made me laugh, actually I'm still giggling.
Post a Comment