Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't Be Jealous!


Andre, our beloved photographer came over last week to get some shots for our portfolio. Our family is really interested in modeling. As you can see from this shot, he is pure genius! You may want to double click on this picture to enlarge it and then set it as your desktop background.

2 comments:

me said...

Thanks for the great background photo for my computer. I am sure it will be the envy of all my friends. They will see you on my computer and I am sure will ask "who is that strickingly good looking and very fashionable family?" and I will say, the StrongBuns, oops I mean Strongins. Ofcourse they will then want your family photo as their background too and it'll will trigger a chain reaction. Prepare yourself and your family because I see this thing going global!Start thanking Andre and tell him to pick up the phone because I am sure the Cruises, Pitts and Kidmans will be calling!

papa and bubby said...

The Brad Strongin family is a real sight!
The kids steal the picture. Noah is such a ham and Amalie is so blase!