Oh the possibilities! Sucker, candy, popsicle or maybe.....just maybe.... she ate Pappa Smurf!
Collin thinks she had a blue popsicle, because as he says, "Every time I lick a blue popsicle my tongue turns blue, too."
Blue otter pop!
It was a Blue Raspberry Airhead. It was funny because Noah ate the same thing and his tongue was not blue, but I think because Amalie took so long eating it, it turned her tongue blue. Noah really got a kick out of it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh the possibilities! Sucker, candy, popsicle or maybe.....just maybe.... she ate Pappa Smurf!
Collin thinks she had a blue popsicle, because as he says, "Every time I lick a blue popsicle my tongue turns blue, too."
Blue otter pop!
It was a Blue Raspberry Airhead. It was funny because Noah ate the same thing and his tongue was not blue, but I think because Amalie took so long eating it, it turned her tongue blue. Noah really got a kick out of it.
Post a Comment