Here is a link to my article that was published in the February 2011 Ensign, entitled, "How we Broke the Chains of Debt":
http://lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/english/pdf/magazines/ensign/2011/02/EN_2011_02_22___09602_000_029.pdf
I am thrilled to see it in print! I am very grateful to my Mom for urging me to write my experience and share it with the Ensign. (And very grateful for the wonderful critiques from Merrilee and Brad!) It is a blessing to write down my feelings and realize how truly blessed we are when we put our trust in our Heavenly Father.
So much has happened since I sent it in a year ago, that I may have to write Part Two!
4 comments:
What an awesome story Kate! I am truly inspired by your story. I can't wait for part 2!
You rock Kate! I love that story. Thanks for sharing a very personal part of your life, so that others can benefit. You're amazing
That is so cool to have another one of your stories in print!
Yeah Kate!The best part is how motivational it is and it's so neat because I know you and knew you were doing it. Now you must defenitely follow up with the cash for your van story Kate. The Saints need to hear that. It seems we have somehow managed to mix up our wants and needs!( I know we have and your story is my story!)You mighty mouth piece for the Lord!
Post a Comment