Monday, January 31, 2011

grateful

I was thinking tonight about how I was recently at a friend's house and we were admiring her darling baby daughter and she was telling me how her daughter was so cute, she just wanted to eat her up. It always makes me happy when I see mommies (and daddies) so enamored with their little ones. I reflected on my sweet baby, Gabriel and how his face just overcomes me- I just look into that little face and think I have never seen a more beautiful sight. And I feel so grateful that Heavenly Father would give us such amazing feelings for these sweet little ones. What a blessing to feel such love, especially after a long day of serving that little one.

3 comments:

Jill Ison said...

you are such a sweet mama. you look gorgeous in that photo btw. i love it.

lynn said...

I can feel the love just looking at that beautiful picture.

Lauren's mom or Lauren's dad said...

What a great picture. You know it must be wonderful if Jill loves it. Right? I need this picture because it needs a frame.