Friday, October 2, 2009

Noah Quote

I took Noah to the doctor's office this afternoon to get a flu immunization- they have this cool thing called the Flu Mist, where they just put a mist up into your nasal cavity. I think it's so great that the kids don't have to get a shot! We had taken Amalie in earlier that morning for hers and it was super easy. As Noah and I were walking out of the office, I was talking about how easy the visit was- he got the mist, then got a big sucker and a sticker!

"But that hurt, that made tears come to my eyes," Noah said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Didn't Amalie get tears in her eyes?" he asked.

"No," I said as I opened the car door.

"Oh my gosh!" he exclaimed, climbing into his car seat. "Does that mean Amalie's tougher than me?"

I couldn't help cracking up!

4 comments:

the mom~ said...

Hahahaaaaa...
:)

me said...

Siblings....always comparing themselves to one another. Cute. Did he go home and try to show her that he was tougher in some way?

lynn said...

That's hilarious!! That Noah!

Geoff and Janene said...

I love it. And I'm impressed you went twice in one day to the doctor's office.