Friday, September 4, 2015

Amy's Surprise Party (Luau style)

 My brother in law texted waaaay back in the Spring to ask if we could make it to my wonderful sister, Amy's 40th Surprise birthday party.  He wanted to put all the family up in a hotel to make it easier for us.  It was a quick decision that we HAD to go and surprise Amy.  I have the best sisters ever and I have never met anyone more generous than Amy.  She has been that way since we were kids and continues to be that way, always sensing others needs and wants and going out of her way to help others constantly.  We had to make it down there to let her know how loved she is.
 The hotel we stayed in was a lot of fun and it was a BLAST to surprise my sister with almost ALL of our family there.  The only one missing was my brother, Seth, who already had a trip planned.  Even my brother, Ben flew in from Oklahoma and my parents and sister drove up from California and my brother in Utah drove down with his family.  It was wonderful being together and my only complaint was that it was waaaay TOO SHORT of a visit!  It was so hard to leave on Sunday, after only being together for a day. 
 What a wonderful family I have and I'm so grateful my bro in law threw a party so we could all be there to celebrate with my amazing sister!

No comments: