He is just a joy. He doesn't have any digestion problems, or other problems, so he is just content and happy. He fusses when he has a need such as sleep, food, burp or dirty diaper, but other than that, he just plays and is happy to either play by himself or interact with you, should you choose to play with him.
He loves to laugh and smile and LOVES to watch kids being wild. He starts kicking his legs and flapping his arms, like he is going to fly out of my arms to join in the fun.
He started sitting up at about 6.5 months and then at 7 months started crawling! Crazy kid! He is still in the beginning phases, but already in a few days has made more progress than I'd thought would happen. Time to babyproof!
He has been eating solids since 5 months, I decided to introduce them when he started wanting more volume of food. He loves veggies and rice cereal and fruits. I mostly try to stick with veggies so he will love and appreciate them. But he gets a little fruit each day and once we even gave him some pieces of a pumpkin cookie that was the texture of a muffin. He went NUTS over it.
This guy will try to eat your face if you're not careful and it never ceases to crack me up. Oh, I love this boy so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment